Forth Valley Flyers are run by volunteers, if we can get more people involved we can then grow the club even further. You don’t need any athletics experience as full training will be given. The club will consider covering the costs for your training requirements.
The main areas we need help in are Coaching, Officiating, Committee, Admin, Website ………… Whatever skills and spare time you have we will get something for you to do, please contact us for more info.
We currently have an exciting opening for a Volunteer Lead Fundraiser which would raise funds for specialist equipment, competitions and making the club more self-sustaining.
Title: Lead Fundraiser
Responsible to: Club Committee
Supported by: Club Committee and Club Together Officer
Aims: To lead a small team of parent helpers to raise club funds from internal and external sources via social activities, sponsorship, donations and grants.
- To lead a fundraising team and communicate effectively
- Able to meet targets
- Outgoing personality and able to motivate.
- Knowledge of local business’s
- Previous fundraising experience preferred (but not essential)
- Work with the club committee to set fundraising targets.
- Lead the fundraising sub-committee
- Arrange social events
- Raise sponsorship or donations from local or national business’s
Time Commitment: 3 hours per month (average)
Expression of interest to: Harry Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond indicating how you meet the main duties and skills required outlined above.