We currently have an exciting opening for a Volunteer Lead Fundraiser which would raise funds for specialist equipment, competitions and making the club more self-sustaining.
Title: Lead Fundraiser
Responsible to: Club Committee
Supported by: Club Committee and Club Together Officer
Aims: To lead a small team of parent helpers to raise club funds from internal and external sources via social activities, sponsorship, donations and grants.
- To lead a fundraising team and communicate effectively
- Able to meet targets
- Outgoing personality and able to motivate.
- Knowledge of local business’s
- Previous fundraising experience preferred (but not essential)
- Work with the club committee to set fundraising targets.
- Lead the fundraising sub-committee
- Arrange social events
- Raise sponsorship or donations from local or national business’s
Time Commitment: 3 hours per month (average)
Expression of interest to: Harry Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond indicating how you meet the main duties and skills required outlined above.